Wednesday, March 22, 2006

What next?

Well, I started my blog and was super excited about it and then only told Ben so far.

So, I guess I'm kind of nervous about sharing my thoughts and stuff with my friends and family. See, there are lots of people I know with blogs now and they are so witty and insightful. I think I'm intimidated. I have never been one to want to be at the center of attention. I always seem to get flustered and forget what I'm going to say or get emotional about what I'm saying or generally feel like everyone is staring at me and I'll say something dumb. I know that it's mainly just my own insecurities, but I just need to relax and get over it. After all, this blog is about me right?

So, here's the scoop. My baby girl is amazing! She has the bluest eyes and is just a complete charmer. I love her with all my heart. I will go on and on, but not tonight.

The other night she had her second injury. There was blood and everything. She is such a tough little cookie though cause she stopped crying way before the blood stopped. Somehow, she fell into the railing on our bed that supports the mattress and cut the very top of her gum. I think her bottom teeth (they've only been out since Christmas so a still very sharp) somehow connected with the part of her mouth where the upper lip and gum meets. It's amazing how much mouth injuries bleed. But, I held myself together and we all made it through just fine.

When I figure out the mechanics of posting photos and stuff, beware. You will be inundated with photos of Katie and my craftiness. Maybe an occasional Charlie (my dog) thrown in for good measure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home