Sunday, March 26, 2006

March Madness

Now I know why they call is March Madness. It's completely maddening! I do not profess to be a sports buff. Normally, I could care less who wins or looses most games. I kind of follow the Cheifs, not so much the Royals (I do like going to the game though), rarely KU hoops. But, when it comes around to March, I definately want my teams to win. The bracket is a total coin flip for me. I pick based on girlie stuff: colors and mascot and if I like the name of the school. What is a seed anyway? Last year, I won the pot at work. Entry is $5 and winner takes all. I got $40. Doesn't sound like much, I know. It's the bragging rights that are so important to me. I get to tell all of the men I work with that I pick better than them and they follow college hoops religiously. As of Friday, I was looking good to take the pot again this year. But, Texas lost. It was basically between me and one other person. I think his team lost too. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home