Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby!

Today Katie is two. What a time we have had. Katie is the joy of my life. I cannot believe how special she is to me. Words cannot explain it.

Things I love about Katie:

Her smile.
Her laugh.
Her hugs and "nacker" kisses (kisses with the sound).
Her quest for understanding.
Her eyes.
Her excitment.
Her friendliness.
Her sweetness.
The way she poses and says "so cute" when I finish with her hair and tell her to let me see how cute she looks.
The way she stops whatever she is doing and runs to the door as soon as she hears Ben's key turning in the lock.
The way she greets me when I pick her up.
The way she looks up at me and says "good morning!"
Her love of life.
The way she looks in overalls.
The way she lights up when she sees her Grandparents.
The way she says "go get Grandma K" when we are even remotely close to her apartment.
The way she talks on the phone.
The way she helps me to put on her lotion.
The way she cuddles into you when she is tired.
That we can hold a true conversation.
The way she gets so excited when she sees the moon and stars.
Her memory.
Everything.

Katie is such a special person to me. I truly consider her to be God's gift to us. She lights up my life!

Happy Birthday Baby!

1 Comments:

At 2/17/07, 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Katie!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home