Thursday, January 25, 2007

More to the update

I wanted to publish the last one so I wouldn't suddenly lose anything.

Earlier this month I gave my first presentation for work--Water Quality Monitoring in the Distribution System. I was kind of nervous, but I got through it and my audience was receptive and asked a lot of questions. It's good to get one under my belt. As I got more into the presentation, I started finding my rhythm and was more comfortable. I was worried I wouldn't know what I was talking about, but I fooled everyone! Ha ha. I knew what I was talking about and it felt good. I kind of had an out-of-body experience when I started listening to what I was saying. Who knew I knew all that? Sometimes it just seems like I'm going on and doing the same thing day in and day out, but I really do know my stuff. It is a satisfying feeling.

Other than that, things have just been pretty normal and not too exciting around here.

1 Comments:

At 2/2/07, 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home