Tuesday, November 14, 2006

UGH!

So I thought that I would change the color of this blog. So, I selected a new template. It warned me that my customizations would be lost. Did I realize that meant all my links? No, of course not. So, I fantically selected the old template color and now know that I need to somehow save all of my code for the links if I am to keep them with a color change. Any suggestions? How do I save the link info? Do I cut and paste into a word document? Also, how to I change the color if I don't like it?

2 Comments:

At 11/14/06, 9:24 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh, and if you were previously linked and are not now, let me know and I'll add you back in. I think I have everyone linked that I had before. My brain is too muddled to tell.

 
At 11/14/06, 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would not suggest using Word. It will muck up your HTML when you try to paste it back into blogger. Just use the standard Notepad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home