Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'm zoomin'

I started a new project on Sunday and I'm already over half-way finished. I am making a new purse. I love the yarn! I'll post pictures when it's done, so stay tuned!

I play with a group from JCCC called JC Winds. We are currently preparing for our last concert as this group. It's kind of strange. I have been with the group since August, 2002. We play 2 concerts a semester and they are free! The group is sponsered currently through the school, but they are wanting to raise our continuing education tuition price considerably. So, other arrangements are in the works. We don't know what is coming, but we have seen this change coming for awhile. If you are interested, we will be playing on December 6 at 7:30 pm at the Carlson Center.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home