Friday, August 11, 2006

Today is brought to you by the number 4

That's right, counting today, 4 more days at this job! I will take two days off next week to relax and have fun with Katie. I can hardly stand the excitement.

Tomorrow, we will venture to Powell Gardens to see the butterflies on display. We went last year and had a good time, so we're doing it again. I think Katie will like them better this time around. I am excited to see her reaction. It's great getting to experience life again through a little one's eyes.

Tonight, I am not cooking! I did pretty darn good this week making dinner for the family. I know for sure I cooked Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, but can't for the life of me remember what we did on Tuesday. It must be a black hole. Oh well. I'm trying! I have a hard time coming home from work and cooking. It's just so easy to pick up something on the way home. Oh yea, went to Sonic on Tuesday. Whew, glad that is solved or it would nag at me for a very long time. Anyway, I'm trying to make more of an effort at having dinner at home. I think it is that I just don't want to take the time to make something. Heat and eats are so much faster. Plus, restaraunts don't make me do anything! So, any suggestions on quick yummy dinners?

2 Comments:

At 8/11/06, 11:30 AM, Blogger Ben said...

I hear Hy-Vee has a niftly little brochure with a whole week's worth of meals already planned out--and a shpping list!

 
At 8/12/06, 11:35 PM, Blogger Crafty said...

For a quick, yummy dinner, all you need is a Fry Daddy! Throw some chicken wings in there, some fries, and some Twinkies for dessert, and before Ben can say "Booyah!", instant, ventricle exploding dinner!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home