Friday, July 28, 2006

Shower gifts

As promised, here are some pictures of my latest creations. If anyone is interested, the coasters are made from Manos de Uraguay (I think this is what it was, I lost the label) in a lovely red color with some slight varigation. The hand towel was made from some yarn I found at JoAnn's (again with the label) using the pattern from Mason Dixon Knitting. I just want to say I fell in love with this pattern. I can't wait to re-knit it using the linen yarn called for. That would be simply lovely. The felted box pattern is also from MDK. It was real quick and very satisfying. Although, I didn't look at the book errata before I started. The pattern called for a size 10 needle and I just couldn't do it with that, so I think I used size 11. THEN I found the correction and it called for a 15. I think that would make a lot of difference. I am still happy with the end result, however. I will definately be making these again. Ok, enough about the specs. Here's the pics! The "group" shots are more true to color.






1 Comments:

At 10/23/06, 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful needlework, our Jennifer! Love, Mom Ada Lou

 

Post a Comment

<< Home