Friday, July 28, 2006

Help me!

Ok, I need help. Actually, my husband needs help. But mostly I need your help so he will QUIT HIJACKING MY COMMENTS!

You see, Ben wants to start a blog. The problem is he doesn't know what to call it. He keeps asking me, but I don't know. So, what do you all think? He wants something that will reflect who he is, but doesn't want to just use his name. Hmmm... Ponder this with me and leave your ideas in the comments.

THANK YOU!

I really don't mind the comments, but he does need help deciding.

3 Comments:

At 7/28/06, 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and tell your friends too.

 
At 7/29/06, 10:02 AM, Blogger Alli said...

I think he should call it Bauman's Brain

 
At 7/30/06, 12:58 PM, Blogger Crafty said...

+1 on Bauman's Brain

 

Post a Comment

<< Home