Saturday, July 08, 2006

I am such a slacker. I keep thinking I should update the ole' blog, but it just doesn't happen.

Last Saturday I went over and helped Steve and Nicole get their wedding invitations put together. They are very pretty. Nicole's mom painted the outside with Chinese lettering. I wish I knew what it says, but I can't remember. It is very nice though. It was fun getting to hang out with Nicole for a little bit. She and I don't have much opportunity to get together because our lives are so busy. When we do get together, I have a good time. I hope she does too!

I am so happy for Steve and Nicole. They just fit together so well. She is making a great addition to our family.

They have a website up now, so go check it out sometime.

I am so tired. I want time to myself for a day. I don't want to have to do anything for anyone else for just a day. Unfortunately, that just doesn't happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home