Thursday, June 08, 2006

Numbers

I like numbers. I like counting. So, last weekend, I was very excited about the numbers in my car. I looked at the odometer and it said 77772. Just 5 more miles and it would be 77777. When I saw that, I thought "I should take a picture of this for my blog." Isn't that totally geeky of me? But, I didn't remember to take the camera with me and I didn't even think of it until after I got home from the grocery store. 77780. SHOOT!! I missed it! I was actually a little upset that I didn't get to see it. Somehow, typing and seeing 77777 has made me feel better about it. Why didn't I write this post sooner?

Are you like me and count every step as you walk up? Or do you find yourself counting random things? I count so unconsciously that I don't realize I'm even counting at first. Even though I like counting, I have no desire to count to a million. I don't even want to type the number. Seeing all those zeros and commas makes my head hurt.

Okay, I'm tired. Gonna go count sheep. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home