Tuesday, May 23, 2006

So, the felting didn't go as planned last night. I couldn't find my zipper pillow case to put the project in while washing, so I just used straight pins to keep a regular case closed. That wasn't a very good idea. I went down to check on the progress and the pins had all come out. I recovered four of them. I think I used 7 or 8. So, I have some straight pins either in my washing machine, or in the jeans I used with the felting process. Luckily, I used old jeans that I will never wear again, so I won't get stuck. But, if the pins are in the washer, other clothes may pick them up. We'll just have to watch out for them.

This wool will not felt very easy. I know it will eventually, but right now it is taking it's own sweet time. I will just have to keep washing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home