Monday, April 17, 2006

No dreams

I wish I had another dream to share, but I can't remember them! I have been so busy at work these past few weeks that I am stressed and not sleeping well. Then, last week, Katie was squirming away from me while I was changing her diaper and I grabbed her and tweaked something in my lower back and have been having pains. It was better on Saturday, but I did something to it again yesterday so I've bee hurting. So, didn't sleep well last night and don't remember if I even had any dreams.

There is lots going on right now, so hopefully I will be able to expand further later. Here's a list:

1. Katie thinks crawling is for babies--she's a walker now.
2. Work is stressful!
3. Went to a surprise 50 b-day on Friday. It was lots of fun! Katie was her charming self then fell asleep before we even got to the highway.
4. Spent most of Saturday at church getting ready for Easter. I was singing in the choir, so had rehersal in the a.m. Then, went and helped my mom prepare the breakfast for the entire congregation. It was a tiring day, but fun as well.
5. Had a terrible dining experience with Katie Sat. night.
6. Had Easter celebrations at church--good day all around there.
7. Got 2 1/2 hour nap!!!!
8. Spent time with family for dinner.
9. Had to work.

Work isn't going to let up any time soon, so I need to figure out how to leave work at work and not think about it at 2 in the morning. Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home