Monday, May 22, 2006

This one is for Brad

I know, I know. It's been too long. So much has been happening that I haven't had the time or energy to post! Work is just getting in the way. But, I think I see a light at the end of the tunnel. My department is starting to slow down some, thankfully.

I have been busy on the knitting front. I am going to felt something this evening and hope to have some pictures to show some time soon. I can't give too many details yet since someone may be reading this. hee hee hee...

Katie is trying to climb steps feet first instead of the safer method of crawling. Yikes! She is fully healthy now.

Ben and I celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary this past weekend. We went to Pierpont's at Union Station and had a fabulous time. I got to get all dressed up! I don't have that opportunity very often, so the whole process was fun.

Work calls now. Have a good day!

2 Comments:

At 5/22/06, 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm...Pierpont's. That's one of my favorite "special occasion" restaurants.

Congrats on the anniv.

 
At 5/24/06, 10:54 AM, Blogger Alli said...

Happy be-lated anniversary! Shane and I are right behind you - this July will be our sixth year! I am so happy to hear you had a "date night." Those are special and you deserve it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home