Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hang up the old hat.

Well, I'm trading one hat for another. I am changing jobs. I've known for about a week that I will be moving, but couldn't say anything until it was finalized. I gave my two weeks notice today. What a relief. I am very excited about my new career. It's the same basic work as what I have been doing, but with a larger organization. Wow, I thought I'd be more eloquent with this post because of my excitement, but I kind of feel numb. It's a bittersweet, mostly sweet situation. I have been with this company for 5 years now. It's just strange to know I won't be coming here on a daily basis in two weeks. But, it's all good!

Updated 8/4/06: I will start my new job on August 21! They are excited to have me start, so that makes me feel even better about this decision.

2 Comments:

At 8/2/06, 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jen! That's exciting.

 
At 8/2/06, 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds fantastic! Congrats!

I just wanted to use a bunch of exclamation points!

!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home