Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I know it's been a long time since I have updated, but I just didn't have much to say. My job is very uneventful, so the stress level is very minimal. I like that a lot. One of my responsibilities is collecting samples from various locations around town. It's nice because I get outside. I know I probably will not like it much in the winter, but I'll make it! I'm supposed to be getting a bunch of weather wear (coats, boots, etc) soon. I go to the river every day I am sampling. No, not just to play! We collect a sample from the Kansas River every day. So, I'm still getting to know the job, but I like it. It suits me well.

Steve and Nicole are getting married on Saturday, so I've been helping a lot recently getting things done for that. It will be so nice! I can't give any details since Nicole isn't telling anyone. I feel privileged to have the information I do!

Other than that, life is going on as normal. Katie is growing in new ways all the time. She is singing and dancing now. It is so much fun!

Oh, I think this post is number 50!

2 Comments:

At 9/6/06, 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm only up to 267 posts since October of 2004.

 
At 9/8/06, 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

50! yes! Good to hear from you again...speaking of, I need to write something...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home