Monday, August 21, 2006

A New Beginning

I started my new job today. I think it will be a great fit for me. Today felt like a day at the beach compared to what I had been doing! I didn't do much productive, but I am not worried about it. I already have a project, so as long as I have something on the burner, life is good. It will take a little getting used to the slower pace, but I definately need that. I was so incredibly stressed at my last job, so I deserve a little reprieve. Of course, I only got about 4 1/2 hours of sleep last night, so I am just exhausted, but that's always the way it is when I start something new like this.

The building the lab is in is kind of small, so all the office space is already taken. I get to have my office as a cubicle in the breakroom. Oh well, not the best of places, but there are only a few of us in there, so there isn't too much traffic going through the breakroom. At least I get a window! The space is actually not bad, so I think it will be just fine.

I just realized that in the course of reading all my blogs, I managed to eat four brownies bites from Costco. They are delicious! Not so good for the ole tum. Note to self: two is plenty.

I have thoughts rambling through my brain, but can't seem to pull one down and make it complete. I blame it on tiredness!

Here's to another new day and new beginnings!

2 Comments:

At 8/22/06, 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you saying that 2 blogs is plenty to read or 2 brownies? I read a TON of blogs...it's like reading the morning newspaper!

 
At 8/22/06, 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad it's happy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home