Friday, August 11, 2006

New category

I started a new category in the sidebar, my wish list.

As I become a better knitter, I find myself becoming a yarn snob. It used to be that the cheap stuff you get from Hobby Lobby would do. Not so much anymore. Hobby Lobby is still ok, but I don't like the feel of the acryllic yarns any longer. I have gotten a taste of natural fibers and I like what is out there. Don't get me wrong, some of the synthetic yarns are ok to work with. Some are super soft. But, there is no greater satisfaction of feeling a merino wool or silk slipping through your fingers while you create a beautiful fabric.

So, I created a wish list. Unfortunately for me, the good stuff is ex-pen-sive. I will always wish for more yarn til the day I die. That's a whole lotta wishin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home