Thursday, October 05, 2006

This blogging stuff is weird for me. I was never one to keep a journal or diary growing up. I would be very good with writing for about a week and then nothing for months, often years. So, writing this many posts in this amount of time is like a new record for me. I find things in my life that I think oh, I should blog about that. Then, when I get a chance to do it, I can't find anything to write about. I think I'm just going through a slump with the creativity. So, what should I write? Give me a topic like we had in school where we had to write essays all the time. You can be my teachers, but don't grade me harshly! I'm a chemist after all. English wasn't really my strong point.

A big CONGRATULATIONS go out to Jim. He passed the bar exam! Woo Hoo to you!

1 Comments:

At 10/5/06, 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a post about what you pretended when you were little

 

Post a Comment

<< Home