Thursday, November 02, 2006

Katie had a blast on Halloween. First, she got to go to Grandpa's office. I think she liked sitting in his chair more than anything. Although, the cookie wasn't too bad either. The receptionist had a fish that Katie loved. She wanted to see it the whole time we were there.

We had a quick dinner then off to see Joy, Buce, and Jep. She got to practice her trick-or-treat and was greatly rewarded.

Off to see Grandma and Grandpa and all the kids that came to the door. She loved seeing all the kids. We took her to a couple houses to trick-or-treat. That's all she wanted to do. I think she may have been starting to get cold. All in all, she had a great time.

If I ever get my photos off my camera, I will post them. My little kangaroo is so very cute.

1 Comments:

At 11/14/06, 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy hopping, dear little Katie-roo! Love you! Nanna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home