Monday, February 26, 2007

Oscar Night

We had a fun time at Shane and Alli's last night for the 2nd Annual Oscar Celebration (Is that what you called it?). We had lots of goodies to eat and friends to talk to. I don't know much about movies, but now I look forward to the Oscars to get together with friends. Of course, I couldn't just sit and watch TV, so I was knitting a sock. I love the yarn! It is so soft and I can't wait to have a pair.

Too bad we had to leave early to get little miss from grandma and grandpa's house. When we got there, it was after 9:00 and she was sitting on grandpa's lap pushing buttons on the "compooter." We walked in and she looked at me like she'd been caught doing something. It was quite funny.

Thank you for having us! How badly did I do with my predictions?

1 Comments:

At 2/26/07, 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brad and June had the final tally...can't remember how many you ended up with!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home