Friday, January 09, 2009

No time for a real post, but here are a few tidbits of late:

-According to Katie, she has "fives" not hives. Some kind of reaction to something, most likely new body wash. Trying to figure it out, thankful for Zyrtec.

-David is simply adorable. We had a nice little conversation last night. He wanted to cry, but I talked him into just being cute.

-My one and only New Year' s Resolution failed yesterday. I made the resolution to knit or crochet every day of the year, but sadly I didn't get a stitch of either in yesterday. But, I did see a baby, so it was worth it. And my baby isn't contagious.

-The sweater is in the same state it was in 3 days ago. Maybe I'll have time this weekend to work on it.

-A small group of us are taking a field trip tomorrow to Parkville to go to a really neat store. I am quite excited.

-TGIF!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home