Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I am wearing my "Oscar Socks" today. These are the ones I was working on while watching the Oscars at Shane and Alli's home. They are super soft and warm. I am loving them very much.

I realized that I went for the whole month of March without posting. Oops.

Here's a brief run-down of what's been happening:

--World Conference and wishing that Katie would sit through church
--Children's Peace Pavillion at the Auditorium (a huge hit)
--dinner with the extended family
--lots of knitting
--lots of sliding and playing
--City sponsored Easter Egg Hunt
--seeing my old choir teacher from jr. high AND her remembering exactly who I was
--two-year-old life and drama
--preparing for Easter service at church

I think I'm just lazy and that's why I haven't posted. I know I'm lazy and that's why you never get any pictures. Maybe some day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home