Thursday, September 27, 2007

Too much of a good thing?

I enjoy Dancing With the Stars as much as the next person, but do we really need three evenings and 4 hours worth of it as the season premeire? I think they could have easily included everyone with their pre-show rehersals and bios and such neatly into two hours and cut the results show to 1/2 hour. All of the silly little commentaries can go, in my opinion. I like watching for the dancing. Show more of that! Also, don't go to commercial after every little thing. On the flip side, I was able to switch and catch most of the good parts of some other shows while I was waiting for the good stuff. My current favorites: Helio and Jane.

2 Comments:

At 9/27/07, 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For real. The stupid Monday version is keeping me from recording Chuck.

 
At 10/2/07, 4:27 PM, Blogger Gunner said...

one night is too much for me. I miss the days of the good ol' cowboy TV show

 

Post a Comment

<< Home