Sunday, October 07, 2007

New Do

So, I don't know if you noticed or not, but Katie and I both had haircuts this weekend! The girls are both sporting shorter hair. I decided Saturday morning that I would try to get us in to get sheared somewhere THAT DAY! I know, it's crazy just taking what you get, but that's the state I was in. I don't have a regular person to cut my hair since the lady I was going to before and while pregnant upped her prices to $45 a cut, I had to stop going to her. So I had been hopping around at Beauty Brands looking for someone new. After all, that is how I found my last gal and then followed her to a different salon when she moved. So, I usually call one of the two close-by BB, but no one could take us that day.

So I decided to call The Hairem over by Zio's. I didn't know anything about them, but they were able to take Katie and me in 20 minutes! We quickly got Katie dressed and she and I went over to get pampered.

The lady that helped us was great. I have found a new stylist! She cut Katie first and Katie was so good. She didn't cry at all, stayed absolutely still while she was cutting and was just being a perfect angel. I was one proud mama!

Then it was my turn. I think she spent about 10 minutes shampooing my hair. It was wonderful. She gave me a great cut and was very careful to make sure it was all even. When we were all done, she rang us up and said it would be $36 for both of us! Wow! We got such a great deal! I didn't know how much it was going to be before we started, but I feel like we got more than our money's worth from her. Maybe I'll get my hair cut more often now! :)

So, when we left, my hair looked great. I was so happy with it. But, when I tried to do it myself, I wasn't very happy with it. Why is it that it never looks as good when I do it, even if I try really hard? I still love the cut, but I need to figure out how to style it. Any suggestions? I am all ears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home