Thursday, January 03, 2008

I'm beat

I don't like having to go back to work after having a nice long holiday. I was able to take 4 days of vacation and was off for a total of 11. You just can't beat that. It is so hard to get back into the swing of things and I am tired.

We had such a great time over the Christmas holiday. We spent lots of time together which is both good and bad at the same time. Personal time is non-existant when the whole family is together for so long, but it was nice to have everyone together for so long. We got to spend time with every family member living in the KC area at one point during the holidays. Of course Katie loved all the attention. We got to spend time playing cards 3 evenings into the morning with Steve and Nicole, something we don't do enough of. We ate out way too much, but we all survived.

My hopes for this year are simple: I hope for a happy and healthy year. We did pretty good in 2007, but here's to a better 2008!

3 Comments:

At 1/3/08, 9:43 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Ditto for me.

FYI, for anyone who's interested: I posted today. Yep. I saw the pigs flying myself and it's mighty cold down here in...Kansas.

 
At 1/6/08, 7:32 AM, Blogger G2 said...

I'm always an optimist - 2008 will be a great year.

 
At 11/12/08, 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home