Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I'm sorry

I am sorry I left that other post at the top for so long. I'm not one to usually talk about bathroom habits, but for some strange reason I felt that I needed to post that one. I think it was the title. I am a sucker for rhymes.

I am in the midst of two knitting projects. One is for Ben and one is for Katie. I still need to get a a final measurement from Ben, but the one for Katie is shaping up very nicely. I need to go in for some help this week, but the project should be done by this weekend! I am excited about it. Hopefully it will make it's debut on Sunday.

1 Comments:

At 1/12/08, 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home