Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Yummy

Last night I wanted chicken for dinner. So Katie and I went to the store and got a few things plus a rotisserie chicken. I saw the asparagus sitting there too and thought that might make a good meal. So, I steamed the asparagus and drizzled it with olive oil and salt and pepper. It was delicious! The stalks were so tender and yummy. It's too bad that we ate all of it last night. No leftovers. I guess that means I need to get more!

I became completely obsessed with a project over the weekend. I found a pattern for a knit jacket that I really like so I started working on it Friday or Saturday, I can't remember and have already finished 1 ball of 7 of the yarn I chose. I hope to have it finished before the cold is completely done so I can wear it this year! It is all that I can think about. I wish I didn't have to work so I could work on it all day long!

1 Comments:

At 2/10/08, 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asparagus? I have a real hard time enjoying asparagus (and spelling it) with enough melted cheese it's ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home