Sunday, April 27, 2008

Udate

I went to WW yesterday and have now lost 40.2 pounds! I have 9.2 to go to meet my goal. I will be there before my birthday in July. For my present to myself, I am going on a shopping spree because I will have a very limited wardrobe at that point!

We went to see the Royals beat the Jays last night. It was a fun time and we each got a free stadium blanket! Katie wanted to be carried at one point while she and I were out using the facilities. I could hardly carry her for any length of time. To put this into perspective, she weighs somewhere between 30 and 35 pounds. I have lost 40.2. How did I carry all that weight before? My back is hurting today because of carrying her last night.

One of the members at the meeting said that when he started, he felt fine, and was fine with his weight. It was his doctor that said he needed to get loosing. He lost 10% and is amazed at how much better he feels, even though he didn't think he felt bad. I know exactly how that is!

3 Comments:

At 4/27/08, 12:13 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Jen! That is amazing! Congratulations!!! I hope we don't ruin your diet when you come visit since Andy loves to cook. You'll have to let us know if there are any foods that are off limits. :)

 
At 4/27/08, 7:31 PM, Blogger Shane said...

That is so fantastic, Jen. You are awesome!

 
At 5/6/08, 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is something you can be proud of, i wish i could/would do it also.

G2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home