Wednesday, March 05, 2008

For Laura

Since I haven't responded to your request for answers, I will give you your very own post!

I am friends with you because I like you! I don't really have any specific reason, that's just how it is.

I associate you with green nail polish. While at GC, you would sit in front of my during band and I always noticed your green or blue nail polish. I haven't seen it on you for a few years now, but you will be forever the one with the green polish. I think I tried wearing it a couple times because I saw you wearing it. It made me feel funny having green fingers.

I like the way you play the piano. When you play at church, it stirs up the feelings of wanting to start playing again and try to get a little better. Then reality kicks in and I realize how horribly out of tune my piano is. Maybe I should do something about that?

My memory of you was when you and Steve announced to the congregation that you were expecting Reece. You looked so happy! You were showing off your then non-existant baby bump. So cool.

What I want to know: Do you think you will ever go back to main-stream teaching, or will you be a Kindermusik teacher for the rest of your career?

1 Comments:

At 3/6/08, 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know a great piano tuner if you're looking....
No, I will never return to the public school setting. I am officially a business owner at this point and plan to continue KM until I retire or fall over dead, whichever comes first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home