Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I don't really care for this "holiday" in general, but I celebrate anyway. I love my family and they know I love them, so why do I need a day just to tell them that?

When I woke Katie up this morning, I reminded her that today was Valentine's Day. She looked up at me and said in her sweet little voice, "Happy Valentine Day, mama!" Then she couldn't wait for Ben to get out of the shower so she could wish him a happy day too. What a sweetheart she is.

I was surprised this morning with a delivery of a dozen beautiful roses from my darling husband. Thank you, Ben! I love you!

We are staying in tonight and I am cooking a meal for the three of us. Charlie may even get something special tonight too.

However you choose to go about this day, I hope you are able to spend it with those you love.

1 Comments:

At 2/17/08, 8:41 PM, Blogger Created by Spluuuwife said...

Cool! Flowers from your hubby!
http://spluuucreates.blogspot.com/ that is my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home