Sunday, March 16, 2008

April Fool's Day and 20%

I have two things for today.

#1. I am inviting anyone who wants to come over on April 1 to join me for some fun crafting time. Bring whatever you want to work on, even if you want to learn something new. We'll sit and do our thing and talk and have fun and drink tea and have fun and maybe have some chocolate and ... oh yea, have fun. We have a dog, so if the allergies are an issue, take your medicine! :)

#2. It isn't quite official by the WW standards, but I am pretty sure that I have now lost 20% of my starting body weight. If not, it's pretty darn close and I am super excited. I am down three, maybe four clothing sizes. I think when I started, I should have been a bigger size than what I was wearing, but I just couldn't bring myself to go to that next size. I needed to wash the jeans last night and put on a pair of the original size since my parents were over and I wanted to be presentable. I could take them off without unbuttoning them.

Have a great rest of the day!

2 Comments:

At 3/16/08, 8:44 PM, Blogger Shane said...

That is fantastic! Congratulations on your life-changing weight loss!

 
At 3/18/08, 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Jen! That's awesome. I definitely noticed on Sunday when you walked into choir that you'd lost even more than the last time I'd seen you.
I wanna know what Ben thinks of his ever shrinking wife : )
Laura

 

Post a Comment

<< Home