Sunday, June 29, 2008

Food!

We went to Waldo Pizza the other night for dinner. It was so good! They have something like 4 different styles of crust to satisfy most people's desires. We have always gotten the thin crust with everything. They really load it up! It is so good, but not too good for the WW stuff. Oh well, you still have to eat, right?

I am having troubles keeping up the energy and excitement with my weight loss. I keep gaining and loosing so I'm not really getting any closer to my goal. In fact, I am a little bit further from my goal than the last time I posted about it. I still have less than 10 to go, but I don't think I will make it by my birthday unless I really step it up in the next three weeks. That seems so daunting, so I am just going to do my best and it will come off when it comes off. I am still a lot better off than where I was back in October when I started this journey. I know that the things you want most are the things you have to work for the hardest, so I just have to keep on working.

I am growing a small garden this year. I don't know if much will come from it, but it has been fun watching everything grow. I was out watering it this evening and saw my first tomato! It is exciting since this is the first time I have even tried to grow anything. I hope I get some more, but it is still early. I had some zucchini blossoms, but they have all fallen off. Does that mean I should start seeing some zukes? I am having pretty good luck with the basil and mint I planted, so I will start using them more when I cook. I don't know how to use the mint, but I love the smell of it. Maybe I'll just put it in my tea. Maybe I should start drinking tea. The watermelons aren't doing much, but I will be patient with them. They have doubled the amount of leaves since I planted them, so they are at least growing.

Back to work tomorrow, but with a holiday at the end of the week. I can't wait. I don't have anything planned, but you can always get excited about a four day week and three day weekend! Plus, the holiday is paid!

1 Comments:

At 6/29/08, 9:59 PM, Blogger Shane said...

We love Waldo Pizza because they have a gluten-free crust that Ashley can eat. It's not bad pizza either!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home