Tuesday, August 05, 2008

On a roll

I have been finishing things lately. In just the last two days, I finished three projects! Well, all that is left on one is attaching the buttons, another just needs to finish drying, and the third I need to find some buttons.

I finally finished the tank I started back in April when I took a class from the designer. It was all knit since May or June (I can't remember when I actually finished the knitting) but has been lingering because I didn't feel that I knew what I was doing when it came to sewing up the seems. So, I finished it last night about 10:30 except for the buttons. Be expecting it's debut soon! The buttons should go on tonight.

The second project I finished was Ben's socks. I started on these bad boys back in October. They finally came off the needles yesterday during lunch. All that was left on it was one teeny little seem at the toe. It had been in that state for weeks. Do you sense a pattern here?

The third item is something I am proud of. I started and finished it in two weeks time. I could have finished it sooner, but didn't' work on it at all for an entire weekend! So, it still needs to find the perfect little buttons. The little item that I knit is going for a very special little person that I have not met yet.

4 Comments:

At 8/5/08, 11:08 AM, Blogger Shane said...

"...very special little person that I have not met yet."

Is this some sort of announcement?

 
At 8/5/08, 12:58 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

It is an announcement, but not mine. :)

 
At 8/5/08, 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8/7/08, 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home